We frequently offer reports, analysis and studies that are made available for download on our website.
The most popular whitepapers, studies & reports are listed below. Click on the links to find out more about each report.
- Global Upstream M&A Reaches Just $4 billion in Pandemic-Hit Q2 2020
Evaluate Energy provides its latest quarterly review of M&A transactions around the world for the second quarter of 2020.
- Top Operators 2020 – The Great Disruption
2020 Top Operators Report Look to Indutry's Post-Pandemic Future
- Q1 2020: Oil Hedging Review for North American Producers
Evaluate Energy provides the latest analysis of oil hedging in the U.S. and Canada. We look at the impact of strategies on Q1 2020 results and the potential gains related to oil derivatives active for the rest of 2020 and 2021.
- Global Upstream M&A Reaches $21 Billion in Q1 2020
Evaluate Energy provides its latest quarterly review of M&A transactions around the world for the first quarter of 2020.
- Latin America: 2019 Upstream M&A and Drilling Review
Evaluate Energy, the Daily Oil Bulletin and Sproule have partnered to provide a detailed overview of the key M&A trends in Latin America in recent years, as the major producing nations compete for foreign investment.
- Global Upstream M&A Deals Reach $176 Billion in 2019
Alongside an industry overview, Evaluate Energy data and industry trends have been used in this report to analyse all of the biggest deals around the world in 2019, providing you with a comprehensive overview of global upstream mergers and acquisitions that were agreed and completed in 2019.
- Global Opportunities Taking Canadian E&P Expertise To International Markets
This complimentary Global Opportunities report and accompanying launch event provides intelligence on how E&P companies can leverage Canada’s deep pool of expertise developed at home and internationally to capture global opportunities.
- Global Q3 Upstream M&A Deals Sluggish at $31 Billion
Evaluate Energy's latest global M&A review shows sluggish oil prices prompted an equally sluggish response among upstream M&A deal makers in Q3.
- DOB 2019 Top Operators: Two Steps Forward, One Step Back
KPMG’s Michael McKerracher is guardedly optimistic industry may finally be finding firmer footing, find out more in our latest annual review of Canada’s top operators.
- Global Q2 upstream M&A deals hit $91 billion
$91 billion of new upstream oil and gas M&A deals were secured during Q2 2019 – virtually nine times greater than the disappointing $10.4 billion total value in Q1.
Oil & Gas – General Interest
- Top 7 Ways to Calculate F&D Costs
- How to Calculate The Break Even Cost of Oil & Gas Production
- The 10 Most Common Mistakes in Oil Price Forecasting
- 5 ways to unlock service and supply opportunities using LLR data
Quarterly M&A Reviews
- Global Upstream M&A Rebounds to $91 Billion in Q2 2019
- Upstream M&A Deals Reach $9.8 Billion in Dismal Q1 2019
- Upstream M&A Reaches $132 Billion Worldwide in 2018
- Global Upstream M&A Hits $50 Billion in Q3 2018
- Just $20 Billion in new Upstream M&A in Q2 2018
- $37 Billion in new Upstream Deals in Q1 2018
- Global Upstream M&A Hits $163 Billion in 2017
- $41.7 Billion in new Upstream Deals in Q3 2017
- Global Upstream M&A Reaches $27.1 Billion in Q2 2017
- Global Upstream M&A Reaches $65.1 Billion in Q1 2017
- Global Upstream Oil & Gas M&A Reaches $136 Billion in 2016
- Global Upstream Oil & Gas M&A Hits $24.1 Billion in Q3 2016
- Global Upstream M&A Reaches $25.6 Billion in Q2 2016
- Global Upstream M&A Reaches Just $18.5 Billion in Q1 2016
- Global Upstream M&A Reaches $163 Billion in 2015
- Q3 2015 Oil & Gas M&A Slides to $18.2 Billion
For more Oil & Gas Industry Analysis, visit the Evaluate Energy & CanOils Blog